mardi 14 avril 2015

Cas report (14-04-15)

It has been 5 months, now, since i started playing Football at the Sharjah Wanderers Club.I really like it ,the coaches are nice, some of them are from Algeria ,they have a good pitch with natural grass.It's really hard in the UAE to find a stadium with good grass ,because of the heat.
The only problem is that our group is mixed ,there are good players and there are incompetent players ,i think the caches should do 2 seperate groups,the good ones ,and the bad ones.It's really hard to play with players who can't even control the ball or give a good pass ,these are the basics of Football,every u-18 player should actually know them.
But even with these players i noticed that my level and skills became better,my physical contition also ,but now i feel like im staging on the same level,i'll try to work harder and improve more,I still have time till the end of June,we have also a tournament this week end,so maybe only the good players will be invited.
Even through all those critics I am still enjoying it.

After the holidays I started to go to the Gym wich is located in my building and i am planing to continue with it.I am training every Friday,Saturday,Sunday and Wednesday and on the rest of the Weekdays i am doing Football,so my week is full of sports.I am trying to avoid the carbohydrates and all the stuff that contains Sugar and I am not eating that much like before,in the day 2 or 3 Bananas and some fruit are sufficient,but i have to drink a lot of Water to keep my body hydrated.I hope to get results soon.

MR.TAMAS,don't worry, I am doing my homeworks before every Sport session.😇

I also did some Parkour with Issam in the weekends at 5:00 am,we jumped around and climbed some obstacles up,it was very nice but too easy.

I also did things for Service.I was the DJ with Issam in two of our school parties and we are planning to do it in every party,we were responsible for the music and the party ambience.I am also working with my class on the Banda Aceh project .

For creativity i tried to do Violin in a Music Center,it ended up with me avoiding the courses,the lesson was boring ,the teacher was talented,but I had the envy to sleep.

I hope that i will do more things in Creativity because I am not really that Art lover.But the Question is what is Art ?(TOK).Well,for me football is an art.
That was my CAS report,and the evidence is down here .








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire